twitter


I dont believe it and I dont know what i have to do.
The fortune tellers said that they see nothing in 2013.
It means resurrection?
Or they can't see anything because of 2013? 13 means bad in my country.

But from deepest of my heart.
I pray, oh God, please...
I don't have anything to face this thing.
I don't have provision to meet You.
Oh... Ask just for my one's blessing,
Give me one more time and I will deserve my self to pious to You.

And, if my blessing you can't approve it,
Please ... Get my wedding with him asap and fluent.

cheers,
eno.

2 comments:

  1. Allah will answer your prey, as soon as allah can..hihihihi...


    tapi, gw selalu berdoa buat lw yang kebelet nikah ma mas adit. AMIN..semuanya pasti bisa terlaksanakan, asal ada keyakinan disitu

  1. makasih ya darling..

    muwaaaah!